Smashwords Experiment: Review of "The Sultan's Tale"




"The Sultan's Tale"
a short story by Manuela Cardiga
free offering on Smashwords


Genre classification: Erotica, Historical Fiction


Hello Awesome Visitors!

A while back, I spoke on embarking on a Smashwords experiment, with the purpose of answering a question posed by a fellow author. If you need a refresher of the post, click here.

This is book three of the experiment.



Upon reading this book, it made me feel as if I were in the middle of the action, so I thought that perhaps this was part of a saga. However, I saw nothing in the blurb that stated it wasn't a standalone work. 

In the copy of the work I downloaded, there were a few errors here and there but nothing off-putting. The work was easy to follow but didn't quite meet the heat of what an erotic story should represent. However, I will give her credit for attempting to romance the words.

The Rating


3 out of 5 stars



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show Me (Behind the Stuntin')

Let's Talk Thursday: Episode 7

Sweet Dream