Coming Soon: The Smashwords Experiment

Hello Awesome Visitors!

Typically, I am not one to post on Saturdays. I'm busy doing other things, such as ...

Catching up on shows I miss during the week πŸ‘€
Trying to decide on my next nail color
Which wine I'm in the mood to drink🍷
To glam, or not to glam πŸ’„

What brought me out of my routine was a question given to me by one of my writer friends: How has transcendence in your writing career helped or hindered you?


thinking
thinking
thinking

Even after the person and I continued with other topics, the question still lingered. This brought forth another question: Am I actually transcendent in the genre I'm most known for, which is erotica?

In order to do that, I must get back out there to read the erotica trends which are trending. Since some places are strict about showcasing any erotic works, I sought out a site that I knew would have the material. I settled on Smashwords because they have some selections that won't hurt the pocketbook.

Here are the guidelines I'm setting for myself:

(1) Relatively short: by that, can read in one, no more than two settings
(2) Reasonably priced

I will also leave a review for the selection once I'm done with it on Smashwords. However, it will only get a spotlight on Interludes if it's a stellar read.

I aim to start this on the 1st of the month and run it for 3 months. I figure by this time, I will have gathered enough data to answer the transcendence question.

Wish me luck everyone! 😈



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show Me (Behind the Stuntin')

Let's Talk Thursday: Episode 7

Sweet Dream