Let's Talk: Vocal Remedy

Hello Awesome Visitors! It's an All Authors Family Affair during National Short Story Month. Today, I invite Sister In Literature Da'Kharta Rising to stop by Interludes to discuss one of her freebies "Vocal Remedy".


Hey Desire! Thanks for letting me crash the pad to talk about one of my first short stories, "Vocal Remedy". I like writing literature that makes the reader think. Where the reader cannot quite decide what is the reality of actions along with the true nature of the characters. 

In Vocal Remedy, the two main characters in the spotlight are a music teacher named Mr. Choice and one of his top students named Vaser. As the story unfolds deeper, the reader has to decide not only on the appropriateness of their interaction but whether what follows is a proper remedy.




Check out the story on my website or on All Authors Publishing House.

P.S. I'll be back on Interludes a bit later this week to debut a newer short story that's also a freebie. The only hint is that you'll never see toilet tissue the same way again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show Me (Behind the Stuntin')

Let's Talk Thursday: Episode 7

Sweet Dream