Let's Talk: Apocawhat?

Hello Awesome Visitors! It's an All Authors Family Affair during National Short Story Month. Today, I invite Sister In Literature Da'Kharta Rising once more to stop by Interludes to debut a brand new freebie called "Apocawhat?".


Yo! I see you rolled out the red carpet with all of my favorites. I think I'll take some of the miniature chocolate to go (throws two handfuls in the satchel).

What can I say? Comfort food is in short supply. Besides, you never know when the world's going to come to an end.


Well, that was a fitting segue into the subject of my latest freebie "Apocawhat?". From the outside, it's about two siblings going on their routine shopping run, only to discover it's anything but that once they arrive at the supermarket. However, there are other scenarios going on apart from that. It boils down to how people react during a crisis, along with what people are willing to do in order to get what they want.

In short, "Apocawhat?" is a dramedy with a tinge of mystery.

You can check it out on my website (pdf only) or on All Authors Publishing House (pdf, epub, and mobi available).

I appreciate you having me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show Me (Behind the Stuntin')

Let's Talk Thursday: Episode 7

Sweet Dream