Signing Off The "Gram"

Hello Awesome Visitors! I'm back with another episode of ...


Today I'll be talking about Social Platforms and a decision I've made in regards to one of them.

At first, I was very excited about the number of different avenues out there, so in all of the excitement, I tried my hand at all of them. What I have discovered is that some avenues aren't for everyone.

Facebook has always felt easier for me, especially when you can time your posts so you won't have to be "on" all the time. It also helps to connect it with Twitter so I don't have to be on Twitter constantly.

One medium I have been unable to acclimate to has been Instagram. I don't have a lot of pictures to share. I rarely even use it. At one point, I was going to have Instateasers for each of my projects but during my marketing revamp, I decided to go in a different direction. Not all of my creations require the same amount of hype, which removed Instateasers off the table.

Therefore, I have decided for now to exit the Instagram world. If you still want to maintain contact with me, I'll still be available on Twitter and Facebook.

Until next time,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show Me (Behind the Stuntin')

Sweet Dream

Let's Talk Thursday: Episode 7