What else can we say, but, “It's the official release day”? It’s really exciting to start the new year off on a high note, regardless of all of the chaos surrounding us in this day and time. I feel like there isn’t much to be said, so I am going to let the story speak for itself. Humanity in Retrograde In this retro-futuristic era, the old look and reproduce as if in the prime of their lives. The babies delivered into this world—sickly, fighting for every second to have a slim chance of survival. To turn this existence on its heels, it requires something … or someone … Special. When a healthy baby is discovered by Nurse Celestine, she makes it her mission to protect what she believes is a well-kept secret. Unfortunately, it doesn’t take long for the observant Nurse Trudy to put the pieces together to utilize for her personal gain as well as orchestrate Nurse Celestine’s ruin. Can Nurse Celestine succeed in combating the determined Nurse Trudy, or will all that is sp...
The rays of the sun poke against my eyelids… Leave me be; I’m not ready to awaken! You see, I am having this most incredible dream! I encountered approximately 6’5” of butter pecan: Eyes, chestnut dark, yet gentle. Lips, full to the brim but soft, Promising himself to me: For us to be Together Forever. Isn’t that the name of a song Or in some song lyric? Saying he’d be bound to me, Not just when things are right, But whenever there are plights. Have I heard it all before? Holding my breath, wondering when he will go out that door Him saying, I won’t leave unless you tell me… Voice turning my iron clad resolve Into a bowl of grape jelly; Lips running a train all over my skin, Generating slow heat beneath my skin, Crooning is this good to you baby Do you like this Or how about this? Thrilled yet pissed That my body’s sensual combination lock Got Hacked by this brand new virus And my senses are spinning And I do...
Hello Awesome Visitors! Let's talk for a minute. Disclaimer: Before we go on, I want to let you know on these topics, I'm no expert. I am just speaking on my own experiences or those by others. Let's get to it. Confession: I absolutely hate Marketing. I'm not saying that I don't like to meet new people and interact with them. I'm becoming a wee bit frustrated because what I put out isn't being returned to me. I currently have my regular Facebook page completely public. As long as someone doesn't cause a ruckus, I have no problem accepting anyone's friend request. When people send me requests to like their pages, I stop by and give it a like. I have not discriminated on my liking practices either. I figure it in this way: I'll have it set up this way until I'm given a reason not to. I stop by people's spots and say hi, and even want to get involved in dialogue. It's a social network, yet no one seems like t...
Comments
Post a Comment