Sunday Speak: Returning to the Spot

Hello Awesome Visitors! I'm here to speak a little bit. Sometimes, change can be good. Other times, it's a pain in the keister. 

Originally, Wordpress was the place to be because I could have a bit more liberty with design, along with some of the restrictions that were put into place due to Google. Yet, Wordpress has made changes that they thought were an improvement but instead has a simple lady like me all types of befuddled. Plus, some of the options they used to offer for free they are now trying to make you pay for.

Needless to say, it wasn't cool and it began souring the whole Wordpress experience for me.

I had to evaluate a few things. For one, how often did I really have time to blog? Secondly, although I had extended the opportunity to many to be featured on my blog, how many were actually taking me up on it?

Truthfully, I didn't have as much time on my hands as usual. Also, not too many people were taking me up on my promotional offer.

Therefore, I am no longer going to extend my blog space to all for promotional purposes but limiting it to myself, the All Authors Family and devout supporters.

As that tired song goes by H.E.R., focus on me, right?

More to come later,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show Me (Behind the Stuntin')

Let's Talk Thursday: Episode 7

Sweet Dream