Let's Talk Thursday: Special Guest C. Desert Rose




In this episode of Let's Talk Thursday, I'm doing something a bit different.  One of my All Authors Publishing House sisters is here to reveal the cover of her upcoming novel, If Death Should Love Me (Book One of the Fate's Endeavor series).  Please give some happy claps, some sensual moans, and some squeals of pleasure to C. Desert Rose!






BLURB:

A dull roar, that's all I could hear. Souls, that's all I could see... So many people. Some good. Some bad. Some breathing. Some barely breathing. All souls. It was funny what you could see when you stood in the middle of the Emergency Room. Who survived. Who didn’t. All of them, every one, a soul. A soul for the taking.
So begins your introduction to the floating, clustered world of souls that will have such influence on Sophia, the young Puerto Rican-American girl who has just lost her closest ally, her grandmother, "Abuela". It is just after the funeral, at the cemetery, where Sophia meets the tall, almost angelic man who will play the most unexpected role in her life.
A love story. A fantasy. An adventure. If Death Should Love Me tells a tale of “fate” far beyond the normal meaning of that little four letter word. How else would you explain why Sophia wonders what would happen If Death Should Love Me?


When Characters Speak (little excerpts):



Name:  Azriel (Also spelled Azrael, per mythology)
My Nickname for Him: Soul Seeking Bad Ass

"I could see them. They could not see me. I could not hear me. I was invisible to them. An ethereal phantom. There and not there. My lifelessness simply hovered in the in the emptiness of my days. Following orders, swiftly moving like a shadow in the night. Not see, never heard, nor felt. Existing without subsisting."

“I do not know why Gabriel. I still can not understand what persuaded them to call upon me for this. But, if it's war you want, it will be war that you'll get! I won't back down!” 

Now enters...

Name: Gabriel
My Nickname for Him: Archangel Swag turned Jealous Mofo



(Haters Gone Hate)

“Yet The Higher Sources found you apt for the calling? Why not I? Am I too holy? Too perfect?”

“I tend to think that religion is the perfect foundation for war. Tell you what: the winner get's a statue made of himself in the Cathedral. I'll make sure of it."

I can hardly wait to check out this read.  I'm a sucker for works that cover more than one genre. This has a bit of it all--romance, ya, paranormal and history.

Appreciate you stopping by Rose! Don't be a stranger!




While everyone is being patient, she has a freebie out called "A Tragedy: The Short Story of Fox & Tango". It's FREE on Smashwords to check out.

Until next time,

Desire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show Me (Behind the Stuntin')

Let's Talk Thursday: Episode 7

Sweet Dream