Keeping You Posted

Greetings,

I did read somewhere that Google's policy has changed as it relates to adult content.

Google will remove all Blogger sites that monetizes adult content

I don't think I've posted anything which correlates money for anything x-rated, although I've written some things which are dripping in erotica.  Either way it goes, I may have to find a new location to travel to, just to be on the safe side.  I have my pieces backed up as well; as soon as I go to my new spot, I will let you guys know.

Just because I've been silent on the posting front doesn't mean I haven't been productive.  I'm putting together a collection of my pieces.  The working title of is called Journeys, but I'm not one hundred percent sure it encompasses what everything is about.

I'm looking to launch it in the new year--after the remaining projects by Queen of Spades are completed.  I wouldn't have minded launching this year, but Queen wanted to make sure I have the full spotlight and thinks the only way that is possible is if all of her stuff is out of the way.  I will respect her wishes and will act accordingly.  Perhaps it is best; gives me an opportunity to get my pieces the way I want them.

I will go for now.  I'm not one for a lot of words, simply action.

Syn D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show Me (Behind the Stuntin')

Sweet Dream

Let's Talk Thursday: Episode 7