Sweet Dream


The rays of the sun poke against my eyelids…

Leave me be; I’m not ready to awaken!

You see, I am having this most incredible dream!

I encountered approximately 6’5” of butter pecan:
Eyes, chestnut dark, yet gentle.
Lips, full to the brim but soft,
Promising himself to me:
For us to be Together
Forever.

Isn’t that the name of a song
Or in some song lyric?

Saying he’d be bound to me,
Not just when things are right,
But whenever there are plights.

Have I heard it all before?

Holding my breath, wondering when he will go out that door
Him saying, I won’t leave unless you tell me…

Voice turning my iron clad resolve
Into a bowl of grape jelly;
Lips running a train all over my skin,
Generating slow heat beneath my skin,
Crooning is this good to you baby

Do you like this
Or how about this?

Thrilled yet pissed
That my body’s sensual combination lock
Got Hacked by this brand new virus
And my senses are spinning
And I don’t drink Tanqueray™
And it damn sure ain’t Mary Jane,
But I’m feeling high, all the same!

Thighs more open than a 100° angle
As he hits all the right angles
To place teeth grooves in my bottom lip,
Using stealth tactics to make me succumb,
Anticipation of my trying to run,
Arches my body with his Kung Fu grip!

Mentally, I’m seriously tripping!
Can’t believe my control is completely slipping!
I thought I was a worthy contender,
Until my body bitched out, begging for Pleasure’s Surrender…

His timid Exploration escalated to a brazen Excavation!
Still attempting One Last Stand
Nails making tracks on his back
Emotional roller coaster-
Cursing, screaming, moaning
Even hints of a happy cry
As gallons of my um, um good
Gushes on his thick, throbbing wood…

The alarm clock gets involved.
I tried to ignore it at first,
But the sun and alarm tag team me,
Girl, time to wake your ass up!
And my smile becomes a frown;
Damn that was such an awesome dream!
Then, I stretch and turn over
Just to find him next to me.

© June 2012

Comments

  1. Very very nice.

    You know I have a great appreciation for good poetry. Particularly since I'm incapable of writing good poetry myself. I've tried, I just can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Reggie. Greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Show Me (Behind the Stuntin')

Let's Talk Thursday: Episode 7